Submission Guidelines for Tiger Tales
Submitting through this website:
- Upload any file type (common formats might be image, video, and text-based).
- Uploaded files need to be under 1GB.
- Link to the submission form is here
- Please upload only items pertaining to the subject material (pandemic, COVID-19, shelter-in-place, personal experiences, social justice) or they will not be published.
- Only share what you feel comfortable with sharing.
- Please be honest and respectful in your submission.
- If submitting a video, keep time length between 1 and 15 minutes.
Suggested prompts for subject matter - give them your personal spin!
- Shifting to an online world for learning, work, and socializing
- Changes in living and care-giving situations
- Social distancing and the stay at home orders
- Examples of promoting social justice
- Creative solutions to daily life challenges
If submitting a video; tips for recording
- Test all your recording equipment thoroughly before recording.
- Your face should be centered on the screen for maximum visibility.
- Make sure that your face is evenly lit using lighting that is neither too bright or too dark.
- When recording, please speak clearly and loudly.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!