Date of Award
Master of Arts (M.A.)
There is a feeling among teachers and supervisors alike that something should and could be done to improve relationship between these two groups of professional workers.
It was the general purpose of this study to make available to those interested in the field of supervision a summary of teachers' reactions to certain supervisory technique.
The specific purposes of the study are:
- To make a statistical study to determine whether elementary teachers are receiving constructive aid from the general supervisor.
- To survey the relationship between the teacher and the supervisor.
- To determine whether the relationship between the teacher and supervisor can be improved.
- To make recommendations on how to improve these relationships.
In an attempt to seek answers to the above, the teachers involved in this study were asked to answer questions concerning the following general topics:
- A description of their general educational and teaching background.
- A brief descriptions of their teaching position.
- Their ratings and reactions to certain supervisory techniques.
- Their suggestions on how supervision might be improved.
Murov, Morton. (1952). A study of elementary teachers' reactions to certain supervisory techniques. University of the Pacific, Thesis. https://scholarlycommons.pacific.edu/uop_etds/1208
No Known Copyright. URI: http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/NKC/1.0/
The organization that has made the Item available reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.