Preview

image preview

Reverse Side Caption

Irving Martin Library and Wood Memorial Hall. The Wood Memorial Hall addition to Irving Martin Library was completed in 1967, doubling Pacific's library space. It is completely air-conditioned, carpeted, and furnished with modest upholstered chairs, and walnut tables. Pub. by Bob Wyer Photo Cards, Delhi, N.Y.

Contributing Institution

Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library

Resource Identifier

1654

Geographic Coordinates

37.976915, -121.315189

Circa Date

circa 1970

Rights Management

To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.

Share

 
COinS