Reverse Side Caption
The Irving Martin Library. Completed in 1955, class A, air conditioned structure to house 100,000 volumes, including Pacific's special collections in Western American and California History. The building bears the name of the principal donor, the later founder and publisher of the Stockton Record. The library site is located on the University of the Pacific Campus, Stockton, California.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.