Creator

Columbia

Preview

image preview

Reverse Side Caption

Morris Chapel on the campus of the College of the Pacific located in the N.W. section of the city. This is a very beautiful chapel with its rich display of stained glass windows and the Calisto Piazza 16th century religious masterpiece. Published and Distributed by Columbia.

Contributing Institution

Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library

Resource Identifier

1234

Geographic Coordinates

37.976915, -121.315189

Circa Date

circa 1960

Rights Management

To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.

Share

 
COinS