Reverse Side Caption
Interior of Morris Chapel. Alter and West Window & Rose Window: The windows first used in the San Francisco Temple Methodist Church, were installed and exhibited at the 1939-40 World's Fair at Treasure Island. Manufactured by the Cummings Company of San Francisco, they were installed in the new Morris Chapel in 1942. Pub. by Commercial Printers, P.O. Box 875, Stockton, Calif.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.