Reverse Side Caption
Constructed in 1910 as a grand hotel this National Register listed property languished 45 years until reopening in 2004. Saved by an effort led by the City of Stockton, CFY Development/Cyrus Youssefi, Applied Architecture/Michael F. Malinowski AIA, and many others. The Stockton is a key in the ongoing revitalization of DowntownStockton www.thestockton.com
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
Part of the Ron Chapman Papers and Photograph Collection
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.