Reverse Side Caption
Robert E. Burns Tower, dedicated in 1964, is a campus and area landmark. It serves the multiple purpose of a reception center for the campus, an office building and a 150,000 gallon water tower serving the campus. It is named for the only alumnus to serve as President of the University (1946-1971).
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
Part of the Ron Chapman Papers and Photograph Collection
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.