Reverse Side Caption
Morris Chapel and its stained glass windows are an inspirational point on the UOP campus. The windows originally were manufactured for a Methodist church in San Francisco, and were incorporated into the building which opened in 1942.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
Part of the Ron Chapman Papers and Photograph Collection
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.