Reverse Side Caption
John Falls Mens Shop was located at 2337 Pacific Avenue on the Miracle Mile. The store operated from April 1, 1957 until Feb. 2, 1992. Owner John Falls was known as "Mayor of the Mile" for this ongoing involvement and dedication to making the Miracle Mile the place people wanted to be.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.