Reverse Side Caption
The Stockton was constructed in 1910 as a grand hotel. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this important building languished for some 45 years until it was saved by a concerted effort led by the City of Stockton, CFY Development Inc., Cyrus Youssefi, Applied Architecture Inc., Michael F. Malinowski AIA, and many others. Rededicated 2004 for apartments, restaurants, and shops, a key part of the ongoing revitalization of Downtown Stockton.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.