Reverse Side Caption
The Hotel Stockton is a Stockton historic landmark, built in 1910. The building has five stories and, when opened, had 252 rooms. Rooms rented for $2.00 with bath, $1.00 without. It also had a root garden overlooking the Stockton Channel on the end of the building. It operated as a hotel until 1960.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.