Reverse Side Caption
Welsh Mansion, NW corner El Dorado and Poplar Streets, 1891-1035. This house, built for a flour mill manager, was described in a local newspaper as "… the boldest innovation in architectural fashion ever attempted in Stockton…"
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.
San Joaquin County, Stockton California, photographs, postcard, photo, image, history, Western America