Reverse Side Caption
The property was homestead in 1872. The house was built in 1897 by T.R. Smith and his wife Katherine. It is now owned by T.C. Smith and his wife Elizabeth.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.