Reverse Side Caption
St. Joseph's Hospital, Stockton, California. Established in 1898. Operated by Dominican Sisters. By Commercial Printers, P.O. Box 875, Stockton, Calif.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.