Summer 2018 Priority Application Deadline = March 9,
Applications accepted after 3/9 only if funding permits.
Interested in learning more?
- Come join us at one of the Open Education Week events in the Stockton Campus Library, March 5-9, 2018. Click here to see a full schedule of events.
- I don't know much about OER? – where do I start?
- I want to see what OER is available in my field – where do I start?
- I want to modify existing OER for my class – where do I start?
- I want to create brand new OER for my class – where do I start?
- I need video equipment to create my OER – where can I get help?
- I need Virtual Reality, 360 video, or 3D scanning for my OER – where can I get help?
Have more questions? Contact staff at the CTL or Library for assistance!
- , CTL, Senior Instructional Designer, (209) 932-3019
- , University Libraries, Digital Repository Coordinator, (209) 932-2823
View additional resources on OER from the "Links" in the sidebar.