Faculty Stipends for Course Development using Open Educational Resources (OER) – Every spring, faculty can apply for a stipend between $250-$2,500 to support their curriculum development work over the Summer. Award amount will be determined based on Open Educational Resources (OER) project type – review ($250), adoption ($1,000) or creation ($2,500).
Interested in learning more?
- I don't know much about OER? – where do I start?
- I want to see what OER is available in my field – where do I start?
- I want to modify existing OER for my class – where do I start?
- I want to create brand new OER for my class – where do I start?
- I need video equipment to create my OER – where can I get help?
- I need Virtual Reality, 360 video, or 3D scanning for my OER – where can I get help?
Have more questions? Contact staff at the CTL or Library for assistance!
- , University Libraries
- , Center for Teaching and Learning
- Open educational resources pilot saves Pacific students $110,000
- Pacific students have saved $265,000 through the Library’s open educational resource program
- Students save almost $500,000 through Pacific’s Open Educational Resources program
- Using Open Educational Resources (OER) to Develop Tailored Textbooks
View additional resources on OER from the links in the sidebar.
You can also read news articles about OER at Pacific on our website!