Faculty Stipends for Course Development using Open Educational Resources (OER) – APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN! Faculty can apply for a stipend between $250-$2,500 to support their curriculum development work in Summer 2021. Award amount will be determined based on Open Educational Resources (OER) project type – review ($250), adoption ($1,000) or creation ($2,500).
Submit your application today! Deadline is April 4, 2021.
Interested in learning more?
- I don't know much about OER? – where do I start?
- I want to see what OER is available in my field – where do I start?
- I want to modify existing OER for my class – where do I start?
- I want to create brand new OER for my class – where do I start?
- I need video equipment to create my OER – where can I get help?
- I need Virtual Reality, 360 video, or 3D scanning for my OER – where can I get help?
Have more questions? Contact staff at the CTL or Library for assistance!
- , University Libraries
- , Center for Teaching and Learning
View additional resources on OER from the links in the sidebar.