Attorney at Law
First Nat Bank Building, 101, Sansome St.
San Francisco, April, 25, 1893
John Muir Esq,
Professor Jordan telegraphed me, asking if the meeting of the Sierra Club could not be postponed until the 10th. day of May, as there is a meeting at his University next Saturday night. This is the first information I have had that a meeting of the Club was to be held next Saturday nigh. I replied that I did not think that the meeting could be postponed, but that I would telegraph him to-morrow morning. Please let me know your views, so that I can inform him.
San Francisco, [Calif]
1893 Apr 25
Original letter dimensions: 27.5 x 20.5 cm.
Olney, Warren, "Letter from Warren Olney to John Muir, 1893 Apr 25." (1893). John Muir Correspondence (PDFs). 897.
Reel 07, Image 0938
Online finding aid for the microform version of the John Muir Correspondence http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0w1031nc
Copyright status unknown
Some letters written to John Muir may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library. Please contact this institution directly to obtain copies of the images or permission to publish or use them beyond educational purposes.
Environmentalist, naturalist, travel, conservation, national parks, John Muir, Yosemite, California, history, correspondence, letters