[John Muir]


[Helen & Wanda Muir]


image preview


the part David has had so long. Mr Coleman will probably not get started East quite so soon as he expected, probably not before the middle of next week or even later on account of delay of those deeds etc. Possibly we may start together if I can get the ranches rented in time. Should the Arizona storms continue he may not risk going by the Santa Fe.And now I'm going to S.F. this morning & can only repeat & repeat my prayers for your safety & warnings to be eternally careful in everything you do every hour every day.Ever your loving father


Martinez [Calif.]

Date Original

1905-12-02 00:00


Original letter dimensions unknown.

Resource Identifier


File Identifier

Reel 15, Image 0849

Copyright Statement

The unpublished works of John Muir are copyrighted by the Muir-Hanna Trust. To purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish or exhibit them, see

Owning Institution

The Bancroft Library, University of California at Berkeley. Please contact this institution directly to obtain copies of the images or permission to publish or use them beyond educational purposes.

Copyright Holder

Muir-Hanna Trust

Copyright Date


Page Number

Page 2


John Muir, correspondence, letters, author, writing, naturalist, California, correspondent, mail, message, post, exchange of letters, missive, notes, epistle