Volume 1: Essentials of Insurance Law
Volume 1: Essentials of Insurance Law, in New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition (Jeffrey E. Thomas, ed., LexisNexis, 2009) (ed., vol. 1).
Volume 1 –Essentials of Insurance Law
- Chapter 1 What is Insurance?
- Chapter 1A Self-insured Retentions Versus Large or Matching Deductibles
- Chapter 2 Agents and Brokers
- Chapter 3 The Contractual Relationship
- Chapter 4 Claims Processing
- Chapter 5 Insurance Policy Interpretation
- Chapter 6 Choice of Law
- Chapter 7 Dispute Resolution
New Providence, N.J.
Mootz, Francis J. III, "Volume 1: Essentials of Insurance Law" (2009). McGeorge School of Law Scholarly Books. 84.