Tiger Tales is a digital repository of the University community’s experiences and hopes for the future during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and historic reckoning of social justice. Your submissions will help document this time in our collective history and build restorative connections. All students, staff, faculty, and alumni are invited to submit materials that tell their stories about:
- Shifting to an online world for learning, work, and socializing
- Changes in living and care-giving situations
- Social distancing and the stay at home orders
- Examples of promoting social justice
- Creative solutions to daily life challenges
WANT TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES?
You can submit your experience through this website by clicking here.
The University of the Pacific Libraries would like to keep a historical record of our humanity during the politically charged, pandemic era. While we want to collect and store all your unique experiences, we do request you follow the below policies:
- Please upload only items pertaining to the subject material (pandemic, COVID-19, shelter-in-place, personal experiences, social justice) or they will not be published.
- Only share what you feel comfortable with sharing.
- Please be honest and respectful in your submission.
- Read more about the guidelines and policies.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Submissions from 2021
One Year in Review, Development Office
Submissions from 2020
Keely Canniff - Escape from COVID-19, Keely Canniff
Ryan Inamine's Covid-19 experiences, Ryan Inamine
Light in Dark, Megan R. Rabatan
Alert But Not Anxious/ COVID-19, Leila Cassandra Valencia
Social Distanced Student Athlete Life, Jacob R. Weiss