The Pacific Time Capsule 2020 is a repository of the University community’s experiences during and hopes for the future after the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic. Your replies will help document this time in our collective history and build restorative connections. All students, staff, faculty, and alumni are invited to submit materials that tell their stories about:
- Shifting to an online world for learning, work, and socializing
- Changes in living and care-giving situations
- Social distancing and the stay at home orders
- Intersections of the personal and the political
- Creative solutions to daily life challenges
WANT TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES?
- Please read the guidelines and policy.
- Submit your experience by clicking here.
- Fill out the submission form
- Click submit and a confirmation message will appear
- After the submission is reviewed, it will be accessible in this archive.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Submissions from 2020
Keely Canniff - Escape from COVID-19, Keely Canniff
Ryan Inamine's Covid-19 experiences, Ryan Inamine
Light in Dark, Megan R. Rabatan
Alert But Not Anxious/ COVID-19, Leila Cassandra Valencia