Reverse Side Caption
St. Gertrude's Church, 1663 E. Main St., Stockton, California. First built - 1915. Rebuilt and dedicated, November 1958
Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library
To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.