Preview

image preview

Reverse Side Caption

St. Joseph's Hospital, Stockton, California. Established in 1898 by Dominican Sisters. New building 1962. Pub. By Lindholm Photography, Box 875, Stockton, Cal. 95201.

Contributing Institution

Holt-Atherton Special Collections, University of the Pacific Library

Resource Identifier

1025

Geographic Coordinates

37.970078, -121.288645

Circa Date

circa 1970

Rights Management

To view additional information on copyright and related rights of this item, such as to purchase copies of images and/or obtain permission to publish them, click here to view the Holt-Atherton Special Collections policies.

Share

 
COinS