Mary [Muir Hand]
Kearney, Nabr_June, 3, /97.Dear Brother John:We have finally decided that I can take the trip to California, and so if nothing happens I will leave here June 30- and reach San. Fran. July 6. Via the Burlington or C.B. & G Excursion train. Quite a number with whom I am acquainted, will go from here on that train and so the trip will be greatly enjoyed_Now as to the money. you suggest being my banker, and a safe banker you would be and you certainly have right to the most say in the matter for many reasons. How or when02294
Original letter dimensions: 21.5 x 23 cm.
Reel 09, Image 0897
Copyright status unknown