R[obert] U[nderwood] Johnson
[Louie Strentzel] Muir
I hear that there is a virtual certainty that he will be offered an honary degree by Harvard. The condition is that he shall be present to receive it - about the middle of June. Could he not postpone his northern trip three or four weeks and come East and let us see him? Perhaps you will telegraph me in reply whether it is possible.With kindest regardsYours very sincerelyR.U JohnsonProf. Sargent will write Mr. Muir as soon as the matter is complete.
Original letter dimensions: 20.5 x 13 cm.
Reel 09, Image 0154
Copyright status unknown