The ITA Winter Forum draws together leading practitioners and scholars in international arbitration for intellectual dialogue and practical insights on the key issues confronting the practice today. The faculty includes many of the top internationally recognized experts in the field, both in practice and academia.
About The Institute for Transnational Arbitration
A division of the Center for American and International Law, the Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA) provides advanced, continuing education for lawyers, judges and other professionals concerned with transnational arbitration of commercial and investment disputes. Through its programs, scholarly publications and membership activities, ITA has become an important global forum on contemporary issues in the field of transnational arbitration.
The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, FL, 33134
Jan. 24 to 25, 2013
Highlights of the Event
- A stellar faculty of preeminent global arbitration practitioners and scholars
- A luncheon Interview with Gary Born (Chair, International Arbitration Practice Group, WilmerHale, London), named the "World's Best International Litigator" in a recent peer survey
- 2012 Year in Review: The Top International Arbitration Developments of 2012
- Works-in-Progress Preview, selected from over 50 submissions: Glocalization of Arbitration:
- Globalization of Law and Divergence of Local Culture
- Towards a New Age of Soft Law in International Investment Law?
- An open ITA Forum for candid dialogue among colleagues in the field
- Young Arbitrators Winter Roundtable — The Debates, presented by the leading global young arbitrator organizations together
- A variety of social networking opportunities at the magnificent Biltmore Hotel and in beautiful Miami.