West Memorial Hall was first dedicated in fall of 1926 as the West Memorial Infirmary. It was the gift of Harriot R. Jackson in memory of her father and mother, George and Ellen West, and of her brother, Frank Allen West. The building is now the Finance Center. West Memorial Hall caused confusion with West Hall before that building was connected to South Hall to become Southwest Residence Hall, and an untrue rumor was spread that Southwest Hall was once a part of the Stockton State Hospital.
Left: West Memorial Infirmary, c. 1930
Right: West Memorial Hall, 2023