How to Get a Job in the Music Industry
Live your dream of a life in music.
If you dream about a career in the music industry, this book is for you. These practical strategies will help you to prepare for and land your dream job in the music business. Thousands of readers have used this book to educate and empower themselves and jumpstart successful music industry careers. You can, too!
Inside, you’ll find:
- Details on booming job prospects in digital music distribution and music licensing
- Interviews with nine music industry professionals under 35 who discuss how they got their starts, plus what skills today’s leading job candidates must possess
- A resource directory of industry related job websites as well as U.S. and Canadian trade associations
- Step-by-step guidance for developing a first rate resume and acing your interviews
- Workshops to help you assess and develop your own personalized career tool kit
- Strategies for industry networking, finding a mentor, and how to effectively use social media
Find in WorldCat
How to Get a Job in the Music Industry.
Boston, MA: Berklee Press